Fulfillment Specialist Miller's Bio Farm
- Date Posted August 01, 2021
- Location Quarryville, PA
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Miller's Bio Farm is a regenerative farm that offers raw A2 milk and cheese, truly pastured meat and eggs, produce and fermented veggies, real maple syrup and raw honey, and so much more. We are an ecommerce business. All products are sold direct to customer with smooth and easy delivery. Plus, we strive to offer exceptional customer service.
Our mission is to produce real farm fresh, nutrient dense, great tasting food.
Our vision is to end sickness by enhancing health, nutrition, and happiness.
Our purpose is to inspire a generation of healthy children and reduce healthcare costs.Job description Responsibilities
- Packing orders.
- Shelf organization.
- Stocking new inventory.
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Attending weekly staff meetings.
- Other odd jobs as needed.
- Packing accuracy calculated weekly.
- Customer feedback provided weekly.
- Feedback from the farmer.
- Alignment with our core company values.
- Strong communication skills & a track record of being a friendly/bubbly person! :)
- Ability to work in a highly motivated and collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to take responsibility for mistakes and areas of improvement.
- Willingness to report to management.
- Willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing workplace environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Understanding of Christian values and Amish culture.
- Prior experience in packing perishable food for delivery.
- Support of regenerative farming and nutrient-dense food.
- A sincere love of ice cream.
- We prioritize people and believe they are the greatest assets to any business.
- We believe our work is making a real difference in the world.
- We move fast (you’ll grow a ton).
- The team is amazing and full of young energy.
- For the right person, this is a huge professional growth opportunity.
The modern food system is broken. The quality of food has gone down, labels are increasingly confusing, and the security of industrial food is no longer stable. Consumers are paying the price with their dollars and their health.
Why work with us?
Miller's Bio Farm produces the freshest, highest quality food possible with excellent customer service. The Miller's team loves what we do and what we stand for. We are looking for a good match to join our team.
Schedule & Compensation
Hours & (typical) Schedule:
- Mon - Fri: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (30min-lunch)
- 40 hrs / week
- $15-18 per hour, depending on experience
- $200 food credit per month (plus free food when available)
- $1,000 sign on bonus (given after 6 months employment)
- Lots of smiles.
- 3 paid vacation days (earned after 6 months employment)