Dishwasher/Prep Johnny Seesaw's
- Date Posted July 31, 2021
- Location Peru, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We serve fresh fare rooted in tradition. Johnny Seesaw’s serves up simple inventive food with deep connections to the surrounding area and the inn’s heritage. Incorporating local ingredients with a fresh twist, our menu celebrates Vermont and elevates comfort food. Job description
The ideal candidate should posses the following characteristics:
As a member of the kitchen staff in a high-volume atmosphere, responsible for the cleanliness of dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and silverware and putting them away.
- No previous experience required
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Punctual and reliable with means of transportation
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Customize and improvise the requests and orders to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to proper sanitation, food handling, food storage, food preparation, and hand washing policies.
- Manage time efficiently throughout business fluctuations to ensure consistent, high-standard product.
- Prep food as instructed by Executive Chef.
- Additional tasks as assigned by Executive Chef, to include help with staff meals and event functions when necessary.
- Take initiative and work collaboratively and respectfully within team environment.
- This can be a physically demanding role with long hours on your feet.
- This role may require lifting up to 50lbs.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline