Operations Manager Lemons and Olives
- Date Posted September 20, 2021
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
We are looking for a reliable, super-organized, pro-active and detail-oriented Delivery and Operations Manager to handle day-day operations with a focus on efficiency and leadership. This candidate will be responsible for leading our delivery and packing teams, as well as launching new projects and developing and streamlining processes.
The right candidate is flexible and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead photoshoot and events delivery and packing teams.
- Act as a team lead for all drop-off catering.
- Hire and train new team members.
- Schedule team members.
- Create training guides for the teams.
- Create daily routes. Assign and dispatch drivers.
- Control keeping labor, beverage, and packing costs.
- Monitor and proactively schedule vehicle registration renewals, insurance.
- Manage renewals, and maintenance appointments for the fleet, including food trucks and the mobile oven.
- Manage Department of Health compliance for food trucks.
- Manage DMV related services (vehicle registration, plate replacement, etc.).
- Answer the delivery phone and find solutions to client needs and complaints.
- Regular communication with our production team and kitchen teams.
- Daily preparation of delivery and packing lists.
- Work with teams from various departments to launch new projects and create new processes.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in logistics and transportation
- Flexible, adaptable, pro-active self-starter
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Able to multi-task with ease
- Solid experience with creating processes, streamlining and training
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Follow through and efficiency expert
- Comfortable working with Mac, Google Drive, and Excel software.
- Holds food certificate or willing to get one
- Bachelor’s degree required
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
- This is not a WFH position.
- 5 days a week.