Order Fullfillment and Delivery Savenor's Butcher & Market +2 more
- Date Posted October 05, 2021
- Location Cambridge, MA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Sales and Fulfillment Coordinator – Part-time (20hrs) to Full-Time (35 – 40hrs)
Savenor's is a 4th generation Butcher Shop & Grocery store specializing in high-end meats, cheeses, bread & produce since 1939. Our famous customers include celebrity chef and home cook legend, Julia Child, and we supply the best meats to Boston’s premier restaurants. Savenor’s is also the official butcher to the Boston Red Sox. We are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about bringing the best tasting meats to our customer’s dinner table or grill top.
Recently, Savenor’s just launched our very own online butcher shop and we’re expanding efforts to reach more hungry customers in our surrounding towns and nationwide. With this exciting change comes the need for a Sales and Fulfillment Coordinator to help our marketing and E-commerce office thrive during this growth period. The Sales and Fulfillment Coordinator must be detail-oriented, customer-focused, and interested in learning about how a growing small business maneuver the ever-changing retail landscape. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys delighting customers and isn’t afraid of new challenges. The position may start as part-time but will have the opportunity to grow into a long-term full-time position for someone who shows passion and desire to grow with Savenor’s.
· Report to the E-Commerce Manager on daily fulfillment needs
· Learn the Savenor’s online ordering platform
· Conduct administrative work on daily online orders and assist in the organization of order fulfillment and packaging
· Delivery orders to customers in the Greater Boston area with integrity and excellent customer service
· Attend seasonal farmer’s markets to promote Savenor’s meats and online ordering options
· U.S. Driver’s license with a good driving record (no points) are required for insurance purposes. Driving a company vehicle is a component of the job duties.
· Strong passion for learning and desire to grow
· Highly detail-oriented
· Enjoys making things look as presentable and polished as possible
· Problem-solver and strong entrepreneurial spirit
· Tech savvy and a fast learner
· Available Tuesday through Saturday, and schedule changes during the holidays.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline