Marketing Associate New York Shuk
- Date Posted January 13, 2022
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
New York Shuk has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Goop, and more. Our products are found in independent grocery stores across the U.S. as well as Fresh Direct, Central Market, Sprouts, and The Fresh Market
For more information, please visit nyshuk.com and @nyshuk on Instagram. Job description JOB DESCRIPTION
New York Shuk is seeking a Full-Time Marketing Associate to join our growing team. The role will report directly to the founders and will contribute to all marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, community, and support sales growth.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Contribute to the planning and execute marketing plans on our website and social media channels (email, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest), including implementing strategies to grow our audience, keep our followers engaged, and drive sales and traffic to our business channels.
- Organization; build a proper master file with everything and anything related to marketing needs.
- Monitor all key performance indicators, and provide in-time strategic recommendations
- Write copy for various channels
- Create graphic, photo and video content as needed
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- 1 year experience (internship or full-time) in Social, Digital, Marketing, or a related field
- Previous experience as part of a CPG brand is ideal, but not required
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Google Sheets.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Lightroom, Canva, Video editing software, or other similar programs
- Knowledge of (or eagerness to learn) data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Knowledge of (or eagerness to learn) ecommerce platforms like Squarespace or Shopify
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Exceptional project management skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You enjoy using your imagination to bring ideas for new, unique content to life.
- You’re up-to-speed on current trends and culture in the food world
- Has a can-do attitude and hustle mentality.
- LOVES food. You read about it, talk about it, cook when they can, and strive to always learn more.
- Has an A-game, and brings their A-game to work with them
- You are comfortable in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment.
- Immediate Start
- Work from our Brooklyn office.
- Salaried, Full-Time position; this position is not exempt from overtime pay
- Compensation: DOE