Store Operations Manager Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op
- Date Posted January 12, 2022
- Location Middlebury, VT
- Category Business / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
Our Store Operations Manager will oversee day to day operations of all sales floor departments for our $20 million natural foods market. The Store Operations Manager reports to the General Manager and will work closely with the management team to set strategy and direction for the Co-op.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Building and leading highly effective teams
- Operating a sustainable and profitable business that benefits the community
- Ensuring a friendly and generous store culture
- Motivating our staff to do their best
- Identifying and developing future leaders
- Continuously improving systems, the customer experience, and personal skills
For 45 years we have been providing our community with local, organic and natural foods. We are committed to sustainable business practices, growing the local foods movement and supporting our community. In 2020 we contributed over $100,000 in donations to our local foods shelves, non-profits, and discounts to low-income shoppers. We also reached a record 34% of total sales from local products. We are thrilled to contribute to our vibrant local economy.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including group health insurance, profit sharing bonus, three+ weeks of paid time off, a generous store discount, paid holidays, voluntary dental insurance, and more.Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline