Workplace Wellness Account Manager 9 Miles East Farm
- Date Posted January 14, 2022
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Part-Time
It's a grea role for confident, reliable, detail-oriented college graduates or mature students interested in learning about sustainable business.
Retirees or professionals returning to the workforce can also be a good fit for the role.
Each account manager serves a specific group of clients, with a weekly route to allow the manager to develop strong working relationships with customers. You'll be out in the field delivering healthy prepared meals and freshly harvested vegetables to busy workplaces and households.
Each account manager will also "own" a market vertical and have a chance to progress rapidly based on success developing that market. The only limit to your growth is your ability to execute.
It's a great role for outgoing, confident, organized, detail-oriented people who are passionate about local food and healthy eating, and who want to be part of a rapidly growing food start-up.
- This is a driving position.
- Comfortable driving around Greater Boston Area and downtown Boston
- Able to lift ~50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors during all seasons
- Comfortable interacting in a professional setting
- Enthusiastic about healthy food
- Passionate about locally sourced ingredients
- Detail-oriented and hard-working
- Eager to make a difference
- Looking for career growth
- BA or equivalent experience preferred
Hours are typically Monday through Thursday 9 am to 5 pm but there is flexibility to accommodate your other commitments.
Part-time positions are available one to four days per week with significant additional opportunities as the farm expands operations in the Boston area. Full-time is available for four to five days per week.
This is a chance to join a rapidly expanding startup that combines professional growth with a worthwhile mission. Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions