Recipe Videographer Minimalist Baker
- Date Posted May 16, 2022
- Location Austin, TX
- Category Media
- Job type Full-Time
At Minimalist Baker, we celebrate simple cooking. We believe cooking at home to be central to good health and wellness, and feeding others to be an invaluable skill. We share simple, approachable recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, 1 bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare.Job description
We’re hiring a food videographer to create video content for Minimalist Baker.Qualifications – Looking for someone who:
- Has professional food videography experience
- Has experience food styling
- Has plenty of cooking experience
- Is detail oriented, organized, communicative, and can work well independently
- Is easy to communicate with and responds well and quickly to feedback
- Is able to work ahead, manage their own schedule, and meet deadlines
- Has a creative eye and can work with minimal direction to make creative decisions
- Has a thorough understanding of composition and color theory
- You will receive written recipes with some style guidance and be expected to deliver high res videos edited (with text instructions / titles) for YouTube, plus additional crops/edits for our other social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). We will provide copyrighted music to be added to the videos.
- Finalized videos will be our copyrighted work and shared under our brand. We require that submitted content not be recycled, sold, or shared again elsewhere.
- Has capacity to film up to 4-5 videos per week. However, frequency of work may fluctuate.
- Able to mimic the Minimalist Baker style and aesthetic.
- Located in Austin, TX preferred, but open to someone willing to relocate.
- Experience making Instagram reels (provide samples if you have any)