Brand Coordinator Masienda
- Date Posted June 07, 2022
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
At Masienda, we’re on a mission to connect more people to the culinary and cultural richness of the Mexican kitchen.
Through sustainable supply chains, a seamless e-commerce experience and inspiring digital content, we are redefining what it means to be a Latinx food brand in the 21st century.
We are looking for a strong communicator and organized project manager who can help bring our brand story to life. This junior level role is an integral part of the Brand team that encompasses social media, PR, video and marketing.
The ideal candidate demonstrates:
- Sharp organizational skills with the ability to lead projects to completion
- Excellent copywriting skills, both creative and technical
- Interest in quality food and its origins
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback, as well as think quickly to generate ideas
- Desire to thrive as part of a small team (currently 13 team members in the US) and willingness to pitch in when needed
- Verbal and written skills in both English and Spanish (Spanish being a plus but not required)
Example job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Brand and Operations team with product and packaging copy
- Maintaining and organizing content asset folders on shared drive
- Coordinating photo and video shoots
- Assisting Brand Director on maintaining publishing calendar
- Posting of social media content across platforms
- Writing original long-form editorial content (profiles, recipes, explainers, sourcing stories)
Working hours are between 8 am and 5:30 PST daily, M-F. This position is open to local (Los Angeles) or remote for the right candidate.
Compensation: This position is: full-time, salary DOE, medical stipend, equityCompensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 Application instructions