Wine & Spirits Account Manager (PR) Wagstaff Media & Marketing
- Date Posted August 26, 2022
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic Wine & Spirits Account Manager to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
- Offer client facing strategy development and execution
- Lead client accounts and projects
- Attend and lead client meetings, and actively participate in new business proposal development and presentations.
- Review and assist in research, reporting, list building, content creation, and hybrid work
- Develop and implement strategic direction for client accounts
- Execute strategy in specialized areas such as social media community management, media pitching, copywriting, influencer marketing, etc.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Attend relevant events/FAMs/media opportunities/etc.
- Experience working with wine & spirit, beverage, beer and hospitality lifestyle brands in a public relations agency setting for 4-5+ years
- Show integrity and good judgment when working with colleagues and clients
- Ability to understand the Wine & Spirit industry and our client's businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Experience managing multi-layered projects and meeting deadlines
- Manages time efficiently and effectively
- Possesses creative and strategic outlook with an ability to execute
- Knowledgeable in social media and branded content
- Experience engaging with senior executives on strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
- Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
- An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
- This role is remote in the sense that you will be working from home, however, this role requires you to attend in-person client and team events in the NYC area
Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, and independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Additionally, Wagstaff provides a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending, and life insurance plans as well as 401(k) and matching, ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.Compensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline