This is a full-time benefited, and exempt position that includes healthcare, holidays, and paid time off. Salary range: $63,000 – $72,000 per year. Comprehensive benefits include...
- 100% health care coverage for self and 50% coverage of dependents in a Silver Tier Kaiser plan or its equivalent in our carrier’s options
- 80% coverage of dental insurance for self
- Paid vacation days beginning at 15 days; 20 days in second year; incremental increase to 25 days
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Up to 20 paid holidays (a mix of both national and Jewish holidays)
- Tax-free retirement account after 2 years
- A pre-tax FSA for medical, dependent care, and transit
- Paid and unpaid parental, medical, and bereavement leave (following 1 year of employment)
- Paid Jury Duty leave
- Unpaid time off
The YFP Manager will need to work on evenings and weekends and, on occasion, more than 40 hours per week to fulfill the duties of the position. When not on site facilitating a program, the general hours of employment are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday. The YFP Manager is expected to be on site at minimum of 15 minutes before camp staff arrive each day. The Manager will supervise the after-camp coordinator and is often required to stay to speak with families and support campers. Because summer camp requires an excess of 40 hours a week when in session, we work to arrange additional time off at the end of the season.
This position will be initially supervised by the Senior Director of Programs & Innovation, Allegra Guarino with plans to transition over to the Youth & Family Programs Director in early 2023. We deeply value the diversity of insight, perspective, and experience brought by people from diverse backgrounds. This includes Black, Indigenous, Latino, and Asian people, LGBTQ, and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities, Black Jews, Jews of Color, Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews. We also welcome applications from people of diverse religious, spiritual, and cultural backgrounds. We affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.