Office Services Coordinator Fra' Mani Handcrafted Foods
- Date Posted September 22, 2022
- Location Berkeley, CA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Fra’ Mani Handcrafted Foods is recognized by top chefs, food critics and cured meat enthusiasts as the U.S. leader in the production of artisanal cooked and dry-cured salumi. Our mission is to keep world food traditions alive in taste and craft, using ingredients of the highest quality from sustainable sources.Led by award-winning Chef/Curemaster/Author Paul Bertolli, our team is committed to crafting delicious salumi and prepared foods you might otherwise have to travel to Italy to experience.
Our mission is to keep world food traditions alive in taste and craft, using ingredients of the highest quality from sustainable sources.Job description
We’re growing and looking to add an Office Services Coordinator to our dedicated, food-loving team. This position ensures the smooth operations of the Fra’ Mani office at our salumi manufacturing facility by managing key functions in the areas of office operations, reception, culture, administrative support and IT. In addition, this position seeks to enhance office efficiency and business continuity by surveying company needs, researching possible systematic and/or IT solutions and spearheading efforts to implement desired improvements.
Areas of Responsibility:
General Office Operations and Maintenance
- Receives and directs all visitors and deliveries
- Coordinates outgoing shipping with Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, prints labels, communicates with carriers for pick-ups as needed
- Assists with trouble shooting onsite tech or telecom issues, coordinating remote and onsite service calls and communicating with our IT service vendor through completion
- Acts as liaison with our IT service to facilitate changes and improvements to our IT and information sharing systems
- Coordinates all office and non-production repairs and maintenance with contractors and/or landlord, locksmiths and alarm company
- Oversees and approves invoices for most office vendor relationships including but not limited to UPS, FedEx, Office Supply accounts, office cleaning vendor, telecom, Cable Service Provider, desk phones and wireless services
- Updates and manages an assortment of office records and files, both manually and digitally (Excel, Word, Google Drive, DropBox)
- Assists with the coordination of staffing agency recruiting activities
- Takes a key role in planning and organizing team culture building activities and events
- Supports employee onboarding by spearheading account and tech needs, equipment and supply purchases and basic office orientation
- Maintains, stocks and organizes communal areas of office including kitchen, break room, conference room, office supply room
- Oversees various office security needs
- Provides office administrative support as needed
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors degree or combination experience and education, 2+ years of office administration/office management experience.
- Excellent communication written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and direct the work of others (vendors/contractors)
- Goal oriented and aligned with our Mission
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology and system oriented
- Highly skilled with MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation program commensurate with experience. Insurance benefits, 401(k), bonus plan, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Fra' Mani is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disabilities religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Food-focused culture (tastings, treats, etc.)
- 8 hour shift, some overtime required
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Onsite at our Berkeley Office/FacilityCompensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline