Cooks - Nutrition Services Porter Medical Center
- Date Posted September 23, 2022
- Location Middlebury, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Cook – Nutrition Services
Porter Medical Center
Full Time – Days/Evenings
Sign on bonus up to $3,000 for qualified candidates!
Porter Medical Center is seeking Cooks to join their Nutrition Services department in Middlebury, VT.
The cook role is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the established seasonal cycle menus at Helen Porter Nursing and Rehabilitation. Under the direct supervision of the Lead Cook, and ultimately report to the Nutrition Services Manager, they are responsible for ensuring safety and sanitation of the kitchen as well as maintaining quality control standards and compliance with regulatory agencies and therapeutic diets. The cook is expected to work collaboratively as part of a team with the Nutrition Services Manager, staff dietitian, support staff, and other department team members as required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in this position.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
- Able to read, write and speak the English langue.
- Demonstrates ability to provide leadership and adapt to change.
- Able to follow standardized recipes.
- Prepare foods in compliance with diet orders and correctly modify food textures and portion foods.
- Comply with requirements and standards established by regulatory agencies.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Porter Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline