Community Outreach Coordinator Philadelphia Orchard Project
- Date Posted September 27, 2022
- Location Philadelphia, PA
- Category Agriculture / Nonprofit
- Job type Part-Time
The Community Outreach Coordinator is a new part-time position that will report directly to one of POP’s Co-Executive Directors and work closely with the Education Director and other staff and board. This part-time, salaried position will average 25 hours/week to start, with room for growth in the role. The Community Outreach Coordinator will be involved in the following POP activities:
- Community Outreach: deepen relationships with existing partner organizations; coordinate neighborhood outreach programs; attend events; assist in communications
- Education Program: assist with workshops, tours, and educational programs; research and draft blog posts
- Orchard Support: assist in hands-on support of community orchards
Read full Community Outreach Coordinator job description here for more information on role, qualifications, salary, and benefits.
Background check required after a conditional job offer is made (due to site-specific requirements by school partners and potential work at those locations).