Cheesemaker Silvery Moon Creamery
- Date Posted November 18, 2022
- Location Westbrook, ME
- Category Agriculture / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
- vat pasteurizing milk,
- making cheese and yogurt,
- taking care of aging and ripening cheese,
- following GMP and food safety rules,
- record keeping,
- taking and filling orders,
- communicating with wholesale and retail customers,
- entering production data into the computer,
- using Quickbooks.
- ability to work in a team and also independently,
- ability to professionally communicate in writing and orally,
- ability to stand and work for an entire shift,
- ability to work in hot and humid environments as well as cool aging rooms and walk in cooler,
- curiosity about cheese and dairy, and willingness to learn,
- ability to follow oral and written instructions,
- attention to detail,
- ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel computer programs.
The position is full time and comes with benefits, including free dairy products and merchandise. Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline