Whole Animal Butcher Hudson & Charles: Local.Sustainable.G...
- Date Posted January 23, 2023
- Location New York, NY
- Category Agriculture / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
This position is for a FT butcher, 40 hour schedule. We work in a fast paced environment so it doesn't hurt to have a sense of humor, comfy shoes, a good attitude and be to be highly motivated.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Unloading deliveries
- Breaking beef, pig, lamb, goat to sub primal's
- Fabricating poultry
- Cleaning muscles for retail sales
- Case set up
- Organizing and keeping the walk-ins clean
- Help fill customer orders
- Assisting customers with instructions on cooking preparations, cut alternatives
- Assisting in training our apprentices when needed
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Be available for holidays
- Be highly organized
- Be self motivated
- Be able to break a full beef into retail cuts in one 7.5 hour shift
- Able to work as part of a team
We are a gay and queer owned business. We encourage those in the LGBTQ+ and BIPOC communities to apply. Hudson & Charles does not discriminate in it's hiring, compensation or promotion practices. Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline