Plant Manager American Vegetable Soybean & Edamame, In...
- Date Posted May 07, 2013
- Location Mulberry, AR
- Category Production
- Job Type Full-Time
Plant Manager Job Duties:
- Be responsible for all aspects of plant operations, supervising the production, QA, and maintenance teams.
- Recruit, select, orient, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees. Enforce policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain budgetary goals and continuously improve the efficiency and profitability of plant operations.
- Maintain compliance with food safety procedures and certifications. Ensure guidelines are in place and met.
- Troubleshoot and solve plant operations issues as they arise.
- Monitor the production processes and work with Production Managers to adjust schedules as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of the management team to develop, improve and implement production, quality assurance, and maintenance protocols.
- Continually update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in production; participating in educational opportunities; reading pertinent publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strive to maintain training and updates on processing and related technologies.
- Manage and administer performance review(s) of supervised employees.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedures for all production operations.
- Take ultimate responsibility that products produced are on time and are of excellent quality.
Qualifications: A B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Food Production, or related field OR equivalent experience in food plant management is required. Must have a proven, successful, track record in managing food production in accordance with FDA regulations, GMP, and must be experienced and/or certified in HACCP.
Experience with USDA, BRC, ISO, and/or SQF standards is a strong plus.
Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point) required.
Salary and benefit packages will be competitive for a position of this nature and level.
Please send a resume and three letters of reference to: Human Resources Manager Compensation this position is PAID How to apply