Manager, Outdoor Food and Bev Kiosks The Cleaver Co.
- Date Posted April 21, 2016
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
The manager will lead a dozen staff in providing thoughtfully-sourced food and drink and warm customer service.
- oversee equipment load-in/set up
- hire/manage/schedule staff
- maintain overall operations, including daily inventory, coordination of food and beverage delivery and service, POS system management, and maintaining DOH standards.
The job has physical requirements - you must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. as you will need to move tables, chairs and kegs, and be able to be on your feet for most of the day.
- food service and staff management experience
- ability to serve as a leader and to multitask
- NYC food handler’s certificate
- excellent communications and organizational skills
- weekend and evening work hours
- Quick service restaurant and marketing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of tools and ability to do minor repair work on kitchen equipment/infrastructure a plus.
- Knowledge of and support for local food/farming system a plus.
- Multilingual a plus (the majority of guests are tourists from around the world enjoying NYC sight seeing).
This is a salaried position, with the possibility of incentive bonus based on seasonal sales.
You will be supported in this role by the team at The Cleaver Co., which is headquartered in Chelsea Market. Compensation this position is PAID: salaried How to apply